Sunday, May 22, 2022

Remembering Judy Henske


Most people who check out this blog probably already got wind of my latest entry for the curated blog The Gullible Ear. For those who didn't, let me explain.

My dear friend Will Simmons (one of the catalysts behind The Eagleburger Band, a lively marching band) enlisted a bunch of friends to each contribute to a blog in which each week is devoted to one song. Not everyone limits it to a single song, and I've been a bit guilty of that myself. But it's a fun read by a bunch of folks who love to share music.

When Judy Henske died last month, I didn't take to this blog right away to pay homage because I think other deadlines were looming. A little more time passed and I thought this woman with the fabulous voice would be a perfect subject for my next GE post. 


PS If you did just stumble upon the link to the Judy tribute for the first time, please leave a message to let me know. 

No comments: