Saturday, June 30, 2012

Read these articles, too.

Whenever I end up getting some writing assignments, my posted output slows down. Last week I had the cover story in City Paper on the Beagle Brothers, my first ever cover for them. Then on Tuesday, Blurt posted my Man Forever piece. I also got an assignment from JazzTimes to write about the band Positive Catastrophe, which includes Taylor Ho Bynum, who I spoke with last week.

After finally publishing the Alexander Tucker piece (right below this post), I'm feeling really productive and wish I had a couple more hours, because I'd happily bang out another review. But today's a work day. And the dishes are staring me down in the kitchen. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Oh wait - the Love Letters have a show tonight so I should probably sleep that off in the a.m.

In the meantime, check out the links above, if you haven't already.

No comments: