Saturday, January 02, 2010

Monk leads me astray, again

Woke up early today, intent on writing another review. Then I got sidetracked looking at the NPR site, in hopes of finding the Fresh Air interview with Robin DG Kelley about his Monk biography. Not only did I find that, I also found the A Blog Supreme blog and an entry about Kelley by a guy I knew in Pittsburgh about 20 years ago - Walter Watson. We worked together briefly at Public Interest Communication before he pursued his dream by moving to D.C. and writing about cool stuff. Tried to log on to send him a salutation, but I couldn't find the right link to register. Maybe the system was down. I dunno.

So now it's time to get ready for work. (Yeah, I'm working today and tomorrow.) Maybe I'll write the review tomorrow morning.
Happy new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

shanleymusic said...

I can't tell if this is spam or a backhanded compliment.